The United Arab Emirates (UAE) is known for flourishing career and educational opportunities and Abu Dhabi is one of the prime locations in the UAE. If anyone plans to work in the UAE, the first thing he/she should possess is a work permit visa. The process of getting a work permit is a little complicated. With the help of professional attestation services, one can get that done effortlessly. Document attestation is a vital part of getting a work permit. Once done, you can legally enter Abu Dhabi, UAE and have all the rights to use all amenities.
Importance of Document Attestation in Abu Dhabi, UAE
The importance of document attestation includes:
- Getting document attestation in the UAE is vital for many purposes.
- Attestation proves your legal identity in your native country and Abu Dhabi, UAE.
- In the process of attestation, the authenticity of the document verification is the most vital part.
- The accuracy of the documents is known during the process.
Attestation of essential documents to get a Work Visa
If you plan to work in Abu Dhabi, you should get your employment visa to relocate to the UAE.
To get an employment visa,
- The first and foremost step is to have your job offer letter or work contract from a reputed organization in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
- Your education document needs to be attested by the authorities of the native country and the UAE.
- The educational documents that include degree certificate, mark sheet, diploma certificate etc. need to be attested, or any certificate specified by the employer.
- Other personal documents like birth certificates, marriage certificates (if applicable), police clearance certificates, and experience certificates have to be attested.
Procedure for document attestation for Employment Visa in UAE
Once you get your employment visa, you can enter the United Arab Emirates two months from the issuing date, which is obtained from the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation (MoHRE).
For applying for an employment VISA, the required documents are
- Ministry of Labour Entry Permit
- Application Form
- Emirates Identification Card
- Original Passport
- Several passport-sized photos
- Health Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- A copy of the Company Card
- A Commercial License from the Company.
The procedures involved in the documents attached are
- Notarization: Local-level verification by a public notary in the native country is the first step of document and certificate attestation. As a result, it shows that the documents are genuine.
- Attestation by State: The educational documents are to be attested by the State’s Education Department and the personal documents are to be attested by the State’s Home Department.
- Attestation by MOFA: For international perception, attestation of the documents from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) from the native country becomes mandatory.
- UAE Embassy Attestation: After the MOFA attestation, the UAE embassy in their native country should attest the documents and verify their authenticity.
- MOFA in the UAE: The final step is to get your documents attested by the MOFA of the UAE or the UAE consulate.
To complete the above procedures without any stress, you must make sure that your documents are entirely legal and contain no misleading information. It’s crucial to take care of things.
Procedure to get a Work Visa
Once the documents are attested, the Ministry of Labour will ensure you are getting employment in the UAE.
The UAE work permit visa is valid only for two months. If needed, the work permit can be extended. After obtaining your official work visa, you are eligible for an extension. However, you must complete all required medical examinations coordinated by the company that provides sponsorship. Then, you will receive an Emirates Identification Card and a Labour Card. A legal stamp on the passport is given to show that the work permit is sponsored by the company where you are going to work.
Flourishing career opportunities and many higher education courses have made the UAE a good place for career growth. You can legally enter by getting a UAE employment visa and enjoy all the amenities.
However, your documents have been attested with the help of professional services like Wise Attestation Services.