The word attestation means “evidence or proof of something.”
Document attestation is the process of getting legal recognition of a document issued from another country; to validate that the document is genuine. If a person is moving to another country for education, job, trade, and more, they should have a public official such as a lawyer to attest the documents.
Document Attestation in Abu Dhabi, UAE
Abu Dhabi is one of the seven Emirates of the UAE (United Arab Emirates). The United Arab Emirates is not a part of The Hague Convention. The Hague Convention of 1907 has provisions abolishing the requirement of document attestation for foreign citizens. So, citizens from foreign countries seeking a living in the UAE should have the following:
- Professional Qualifications
- Notarization (certificate from a solicitor)
- Apostille certificate (certificate from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs)
If someone enters the UAE without proper attestation from their native country, they will be charged under the criminal procedure of the nation. So, it is mandatory to enter the UAE with the proper attestation. The individual would be tension-free in the country, and their own country’s embassy would provide them with security and support.
Why Document Attestation is important in Abu Dhabi?
- If an individual from another country moves to the United Arab Emirates (UAE) like Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Umm AI – Quwain, Fujairah, and Ras AI Khaimah for education, migration, residence, travel, or any other purposes, the Document Attestation becomes mandatory. Because you need to get your professional qualifications and other documents attested by the UAE embassy before.
- It is known that Abu Dhabi is not a part of The Hague Convention 1899 and 1907, so an individual from a foreign country should have an embassy attestation or Apostille certificate.
Process of Document Attestation in the UAE
- The solicitor (notary) in his native country views and attests to the document, marking it as an original copy.
- The notarized copy is then presented to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) in their native country, where the MOFA checks the integrity of the notarized copy and attests to the document.
- After this, the UAE embassy in its native country checks the integrity of the MOFA attestation and assures that it can be used in the UAE.
- The MOFA UAE verifies that the native country’s MOFA attestation is genuine and then stamps personal documents.
- Finally, the document can be used in the UAE.
Advantages of having proper attestation include:
- Documentation in the UAE provides many services like education, residence, and basic amenities.
- The attestation of documents recognizes you both nationally and internationally.
- If the document attestation is completed, any help required by the individual is provided by their native embassy.
- The individuals’ family members will also benefit in the UAE.
- Visas and work permits are provided only after document attestation.
Why choose Wise Attestation Services for Certificate and Document Attestation?
Choosing the best document attestation services in Abu Dhabi, UAE eliminates the stress of ensuring that all attestation requirements are met, as well as the possibility of costly delays or errors. Through our network of trustworthy partners, Wise Attestation Services can assist in providing a door-to-door attestation service for legalization of foreign documents.
- Wise Attestation provides all kinds of attestation like birth certificates, degree certificates, diploma certificates, death certificates, divorce certificates, experience certificates, marriage certificates, and many more.
- Embassy Attestation, Minister of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) Attestation, and Commercial documents are also provided by Wise Attestation.
- Other services include Apostille Services, Translation Services, and Typing Services.
- Our professional attestation experts serves almost all countries, like the United Kingdom (UK), India, Australia, United States of America (USA), Bangladesh, Canada, China, France, Italy and over 120 countries.
- Our Document Attestation Agency will take care of the attestation process from beginning to end to ensure all the requirements are met.
- Once the attestation is done, the documents are delivered safely to the customers on time.
- Security is 100% ensured, as Wise Attestation Services does not involve brokers in between.
- Attestation services are done for Abu Dhabi and other UAE emirates also.