Commercial Document Attestation in Abu Dhabi, UAE
Commercial document attestation is a process of verifying the authenticity and validity of commercial documents related to the business or commerce of an enterprise by the UAE Embassy in the native country and MOFA in UAE.
In the United Arab Emirates (UAE), Commercial Document Attestation is mandatory for companies that seek business opportunities in Abu Dhabi, UAE. It is also needed for exports, opening a bank account, and obtaining a Visa.
Why is Commercial Documents Attestation important in UAE?
- Legalization of the documents is a crucial part of residence in the UAE.
- To set up a company in the UAE.
- Document attestation also protects companies.
- If the documents are not attested, there is a chance of being rejected.
- The stamp and attestation signature on the documents means that they are genuine.
- For international transactions and other international processes, document attestation is vital.
Documents required for Commercial Attestation in the UAE
Memorandum of Associate and Articles of Association should be attested.
- Board of Directors
Documents that are connected with the Board of Directors like Managing Director, CEO, etc are necessary for commercial attestation in the UAE.
Agreements between Co-Owners should be attested.
- Trading License
Professionals should authorize the trading license of the company.
- Power of Attorney
Documents that are linked to the Board of Directors should be attested.
- Packaging List
Products of the companies that are in the market should be attested.
Other documents include:
- Shareholder Certificate, Certificate of Incubation
- Certificate of incorporation
- Change of company name certificate
How is Commercial Document Attestation done in Abu Dhabi, UAE?
Process for Commercial Document Attestation
The process includes authorization from the government. Attestation from the Ministry of Affairs, from the consulate of the native country, and also from the Chamber of Commerce is required.
As a first step in the commercial document attestation, all the commercial documents of the company should be notarized by a public notary in the UAE.
- Verification by the Chamber of Commerce
The next step is to get an attestation from the Regional Chamber of Commerce. For this, all the paperwork should be submitted and the required payment must be made.
- Attestation by the Embassy
The embassy in the UAE should review and stamp the verified documents.
- Verification by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA)
The MOFA in the United Arab Emirates will certify verified documents from the chamber of commerce. There is also payment for the stamp and reviewing process in MOFA.
Advantages of getting Commercial Attestation in UAE
- If commercial document attestation is done, it helps in gaining legitimacy and legal approval on the international market.
- It encourages international trade.
Why choose Wise Attestation Services for Commercial Document Attestation?
Want to do International Business? If this is your goal, then choosing Wise Attestation Services would be the best option. Our team is the leading UAE commercial documents attestation provider. We have met all the client requirements on time and proven to be the best. Why hesitate? Reach out to us about your great experience.