Yes, the attestation of personal documents like Birth Certificates and Marriage Certificates is done in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
Personal Document Attestation
When you’re planning to go abroad for employment or education, personal document attestation is mandatory. If the attestation is not done, the legality will be questioned in the country’s residence.
Personal documents include:
- Birth Certificate
- Marriage certificate
- Death certificate
- Divorce certificate
- Power of attorney
- Single status certificate attestation
- Degree certificates
What is a Birth Certificate Attestation?
Birth Certificate Attestation is the process of attesting the birth certificate to seek residence in foreign countries. It involves a series of processes by getting a seal and signature from different government authorities, such as the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA), the embassy of the UAE, and the consulate in their native country. The attestation of the birth certificate ensures that the attested birth certificate is of complete authenticity.
Purpose of obtaining a Birth Certificate Attestation in Abu Dhabi, UAE
Attestation of birth certificates has many purposes, which include:
- If the child is born in the UAE, the birth certificate attestation is required.
- To get passports for minors who are born in foreign countries.
- For migration to the UAE.
- Getting a VISA for the child.
- To change the name of a school, college, or any government document.
- For the admission process, birth certificate attestation is important in the UAE.
- If you are getting married in the UAE, a birth certificate attestation is required.
Documents required for Birth Certificate Attestation in Abu Dhabi, UAE
The birth certificate attestation of a child requires the following documents:
- Passport-size photocopies of parents
- Original Birth certificate
- Copy of visa for the applicant and the parents
- Authorization letters demanding the attestation of the birth certificate.
Process of Birth Certificate Attestation in Abu Dhabi, UAE
The process of birth certificate attestation involves the following steps:
- A copy of a Birth Certificate should be obtained from the authorities in the native country. It should be original and notarized.
- The obtained copy should be given to the Ministry of External Affairs (MOFA) in the native country. You should provide a copy of your passport and other requested documents to the MOFA for attestation.
- Then, the UAE embassy in the native country should cross-verify the MOFA attestation and attest the certificate.
- Now, it should be attested by the MOFA of the UAE.
What is a Marriage Certificate Attestation?
The attestation of the marriage certificate, which has all the details like name, date of marriage, and location of marriage ensures that the two persons are legally engaged.
If they need a family VISA for residence in UAE, attestation of a marriage certificate is necessary.
Purpose of Marriage Certificate Attestation
- If you plan to settle in the UAE, a marriage certificate attestation becomes necessary.
- If you want to get a family VISA to stay in UAE.
- If you are planning to get a residence VISA in Abu Dhabi
- To ensure the authenticity of the marriage documents, marriage certificate attestation is done.
Documents required for Marriage Certificate Attestation in Abu Dhabi, UAE
The marriage certificate attestation requires the following documents
- Original marriage certificate
- Visa copy (if applicable)
Authorization letter (if applicable)
Process of getting Marriage Certificate Attestation in Abu Dhabi, UAE
The process involves various steps to ensure the marriage certificate is properly attested:
- The first step is to get a copy of the marriage certificate from the local office where your marriage was officially registered in your native country.
- The second step is to get an attestation from the Ministry of External Affairs (MOFA) in the native country. While submitting the documents, required fees and necessary documents should be given
- Once the MOFA attestation is done, then attestation by the UAE embassy of the native country should be done. It involves payment.
- Now, the final step is to get an attestation from the MOFA of Abu Dhabi, UAE.
Why Wise Attestation Services for Birth and Marriage Certificate Attestation in UAE?
Wise Attestation Services is the expert in providing personal document attestation in the UAE. Our expertise team will have proper communication with you and understand your needs. Based on the needs, we make the attestation process faster. We deliver your documents as soon as possible, probably on the same day. Especially for birth and marriage attestation services, we have a separate team to clear all your queries. Make a smart decision by choosing us for the best attestation services in the UAE.